February 14, 2017

Clean up and Create

This last week I focused on cleaning out and space planning my work room. I took stock of everything I have, organized my WiPs, and made room for my planner supplies. The bulk of my inspiration in creating this space came from Instagram. I still need to go through a library of books and patterns to weed out what I want to keep.

I have posted two blog updates today in my Year of the Quilter series. Tomorrow I have news about some secret sewing I have been doing. It has been a better couple of weeks, despite my lack of posting, but I have never been really good at blogging consistently. That I am still keeping track of it every week in my planner is a great start to this still relatively new year.

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment