February 03, 2017

GET UP, GET TO WORK!

I am so sorry for the absence of late. I am seriously having a time of it getting over this depression, but I get up every morning, and hug my sons, and kiss my husband, and get on getting on. It sounds depressing, and maybe it is, but I am actually doing better then I was when I first "caught" my descent. Dishes and laundry are getting cleaned and put away regularly, the house is clean and orderly, jackets are put away when they are taken off, shoes are in the closet or on the shoe mat, life is looking better then it did 2 weeks ago and my home reflects that too.

I also found these paper craft items at a Paper Source shop in Littleton. The wreath is all paper cut and curled to look like succulents. It is still sitting on my kitchen table but I plan to do that this weekend. The washi tapes, the two on the right in this photo, are from a Japanese brand called mt. My gosh, they are so neat! I want to go visit one of their stores someday and just go bonkers buying washi and all types of fantastic Japanese stationary.



I will find some time later today to post week 05 of my Year of the Quilter journey. I have some updates and exciting new since the first month of the Sarah Fielke 2017 BOM Down the Rabbit Hole released on the 31st! I haven't had a chance to take a look yet but if the images I'm seeing on IG are any indication it's fantastic!

Cheers, and Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all my fellow NFL fans out there. GO FALCONS [anyone but Brady, Please!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment