March 05, 2017

Always behind, never on time...

When I was in school, even as recently as design school, I was on time. I didn't have this issue where things slip through the cracks and I am making do at the last minute. It just didn't happen.

Fast forward to now, with two children and two planners and a micro business and middle age fast approaching, and I cannot seem to get my sh*t together. What's going on? Why can I not think 'you need to upload that blog post', read BLOG POST in my planners, and then go do it? How is it possible that so many other thoughts and priorities pop into the way that I cannot just go push a darn button? Does anyone even read this or care?

I think the answer to that last question might be what throws me off my game so much. Who is out there consuming my drivel?

Well, if you're reading this and I'm not just talking to a vast void of cyber-nothing, then I want to let you know I am bringing this blog up to date this week, I think? I have posted the Year of the Quilter week for Valentine's week, hello, I am way behind, and written and post text for this past week, since it is fresh in my mind. I will go back into my planners, which I am managing to keep up in somehow, and pull the good stuff. I have been on Instagram consistently, so if you're wondering what's up, that's the best place to look.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - Yes, we're out here and very much enjoying your blog so keep the entries coming. Nobody is timing you and as a Mom of two, you need to enjoy your little ones & Hubby first.

    ReplyDelete