June 09, 2013

Not a Real Post

I do not have time at this moment to upload pictures and compose interesting text for this post but I promise to update it soon with all the above. Mostly I just wanted to get it out there that things have been super busy in the kBear studio and two projects have come to near completion.

The Wingspan shawl I started in January is on the floor blocking and then I will weave it's ends and those of the Nixie Shawl that I completed about two weeks back. And my Scrappy Trip mini quilt is done! It is backed and the quilting is commencing today but we used it last night [kind of, since it is a small quilt] and the super goofy crushed velvet backing is such a hoot. I cannot hardly wait to post a real blog article and show you all the final pictures. It's awesome!

Until then, I hear my child calling, have a great Sunday! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment