March 10, 2017

Proof of Progress

This last week I posted that I wasn't sure if anyone actually reads these blurbs and then I got a comment or two saying that indeed there are consumers out there. So to you all, thank you! I really appreciate it.

I managed to be slightly more productive this week though only on a few things. I have been dividing my time between the hexies I am making for a swap, my fade shawl, and a new EPP quilt I got in the mail for a quilt called Mischief. It's been just those three projects.


It feels good to see progress. I struggle with WiPs, I think we all do, and right now I feel it's important for me to actually finish things and see those finishes before I begin anything else. I'm not going to plan to tackle other WiPs, that will lead to anxiety from having such a full plate, and I don't handle that the best. When my attention is divided I get less done, which is probably true for most of us, so better to be on task. 

This week I also got in my new planner. The Erin Condren I bought started at the beginning of this year, but I don't plan to begin using it until July. That's when my Get to Work Book ends. I have really enjoyed the GtWB these last 8 months, especially the project pages, but as I get more into using stickers and designing stickers, the EC is a better fit. 

I do have hope for next week to be very productive so see you all back next Friday!

Cheers,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment